You'll find all technical info for the firmware inside the own image (Menu-System-Information).
Changes & improvements:
- New Skin OpenSPA_JRLG
- First version of Mytube using the new API v.3 (not yet possible to log in as an user)
- New plugin spzRemoteChannels to copy to your servicelist the favourites of another stb at home, watch it in streaming, and download its epg from the remote box
- Some modifications in the plugin which downloads the epg (Now, you can add downloads from different channels to download epg from other providers)
- Some modifications in the epg download of C+ Spain. Now, if you choose 3 days or less, epg will be downloaded from old tables (It seems it was no problems to do it so). If you prefer to download more than 3 days, epg will be downloaded from new tables, as it was until now.
- Added paths for XPicons in render.
- Fixes and improvements in Multiboot: Now you can install Blackhole image in MultiBoot
- Better visibility of ecm time in Oscam and support to watch ecm times in mbox.
- Added audio & video bitrate in secondinfobar.
- Added support to use indistinctly 100x60 picons (folder: /picon) or 220x132 XPicons (folder: /XPicons/picon/). Note: picons (100x60) will be resized to 220x132, loosing a lot of quality.
- HbbTV running on VU+ (must be installed)
- Added text movement in the VFD display in VU+ Solo2 and other boxes.
- Changed drivers DVB-T USB for VU+ Solo2 to prevent blockage of the box when restarting, At the moment, drivers will be installed only manually from Menu-Plugins-Download plugins (GREEN ***)-Drivers.
- Some other fixes.
Password FTP/Telnet: openspa
¡ATTENTION! TO USE XBMC IN VU+ BOXES WHICH SUPPORTS IT, IT'S NECESSARY TO HAVE PLUGGED A DEVICE USING IT AS AN HDD, TO PREVENT RANDOM AND CONTINUOUS FREEZES AND BLOCKS.
**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**